Saturday, December 17, 2011

talking and talk !

 
 
What I really mean is, that I miss who I used to be and don't know who I am now; except a shell of my former self.

The old me, as I see it, was friendly, intelligent and people seemed to look forward to being with me and I was happy. Then something happened I don't really know what, but I became what I can clearly see was depressed.
 
The usual: tired the all time, unable to concentrate, suicidal, that which I call myself wiped out, I felt unable to function and although I've never broken down sobbing I've felt like it but have been
unable to.
 
I hated going out but oddly at the same time want somebody near me.
I never got any help and mentioned this to nobody, aside from a couple of posts here in the distant past to try and find... something, a reason? 
 
yeah before this i love talking . tapi ramai yang perasan kenape 2,3 bulan ni myra banyak diam dari bercakap?
 
I've too much Talking

I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions
yeah, You aren't learning anything when you're talking. 

I think people talk too much anyway. Sometimes people are talking to me and in my mind I'm just like "shut up, shut up, shut up...blah blah blah blah blaaaaah.

It was impossible to get a conversation going, everybody was !
 
 
gedix!

terima kasih kerana membaca ^_^

0 join berceloteh :D: